Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas At The Treible Home!

This year was a crazy busy Christmas! Many of parties to attend, donating and gift wrapping for needy families, baking, cooking shopping and the list goes on! We had a great Christmas and I feel that our family got MORE than we should. I feel so blessed this year and am extremely thankful.



Check out those cheeks!



It was a busy christmas year and a little stressful even my husband agreed that we didn't get to relax and just enjoy time with the family so we decided that next year we will be the same place we were last year for the week of Christmas and Christmas day. We will be HERE and I won't be prego and can go on all the rides!

1 comment:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! Did you guys get Zhu Zhu Pets too? (Is that how you spell it?) Love the pictures from your new camera. I got a new camera too and can hardly wait to learn how to use it! Can we tag along with you next year? I feel the same about this year as you do. Too stressful and not enough meaningful time with the kids! Can't wait to see you all again! I'm gonna need a yummy dinner out after this week at the cabin with the kids and no hubby!!!