This cute girl came down with PINK eye on Sunday. Poor Girl! She is almost recovered and could have gone back to school today, but I am having fun with her just hanging out around the house. We usually are so rushed and always going from one therapy to another. It has been fun being at home with her with no plans! Do you ever just want to keep your kids home from school to do nothing? I do from time to time and I don't feel bad about it either!
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and ate lots of yummy food! I know we did! Now lets bring on Christmas!
4 comments:
Pink eye is terrible.
i'm glad she is feeling better, she is so cute!
Pink eye stinks! I want to keep my kids home all the time. I am getting sick of the craziness of the morning. I would rather wake up, eat breakfast, and let them play. Instead it's rush rush rush!! Can't wait for Christmas break!!
oh no! pink eye is no fun!
my mom used to randomly keep me home just to hang out with me or go shopping. some of my greatest memories! don't feel guilty about it...i'm sure they love to spend time with their momma!
Post a Comment