I love how this girl smiles all the time! Way to go Tyla Paige!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Tyla's day to shine
Today was a special day for Tyla! She was chosen to be the star student in her Kindergarten class at school and they had an assembly today and gave her an award! It was super cute and she was so proud and so was I! Then she had her Christmas dance recital and she did great and smiled the entire time. I love this little girl!
If you have a little dancer and haven't had the chance to have Miss Vanessa as their teacher then you are missing out! She is amazing and loves her little dancers more then life itself. Miss Vanessa holds a very special place in my heart and Tyla's too!




Here is Tyla proudly holding her Star Student Award at Patterson School Assembly. She was so proud and pretty much ran up there to get her award when they called her name. She is growing up and really starting to understand so much more then she did at the beginning of the year.
I love how this girl smiles all the time! Way to go Tyla Paige!
I love how this girl smiles all the time! Way to go Tyla Paige!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I love her little dance outfit! She always looks so happy and excited! You are a lucky mama!
I love miss vanessa...she was my teacher when I was younger too!!!
Post a Comment