Ryker is now 8 months! Holy Cow time flies! He is so much fun and I really don't think he can get any cuter! He finally go his first tooth last week! He crawls everywhere and pulls himself up to everything! He wants to walk so bad! He is a Mama's Boy and cries everytime I walk in the room and don't pick him up! Gotta love that! I still can't believe this little man is mine! We love him so so much!



He is pulling himself up to things and standing. He has even learned how to sit back down on his own, but yes, we do have alot of falls and I think it freaks me out more then him!

Here Ryker is trying to walk to me! Not yet Buddy!
2 comments:
I can't get over how cute he is!!
i cannot believe he is that old. standing and looking as cute as ever. i hate how fast time flies! he sure is darling!
Post a Comment