Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Photo shoot

We had our Family Christmas Pictures taken yesterday and surprisingly it went really good! We actually got one picture of ALL of us looking at the camera (but you will have to wait for that one!) The kids were so excited to go to the railroad tracks and take pictures by the train. We were even lucky to find a green train to make our pictures a little more festive! Here a few fun pictures.





I am glad this is done! Now I have to get started on Christmas cards....

7 comments:

Becky porter said...

aahh You look amazing Kristy!! I love those pics. your family is so stinkin cute and Ryker is getting so big and handsome.

Whitney and Kyle Miller said...

Oh my goodness, I love these!! they're all so good!

LINDS said...

Very cute!! I love RR pics

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

These turned out GREAT! So happy you had a better experience then i did!

Alexa Mae said...

ahhhh they are so so cute kristy!! i love them. connie is thee best. you look AMAZING! your family is so dang cute...i can't get over it.

p.s. i want a christmas card ;)

Steph B. said...

So cute!

mandi said...

to die for!!!!