Today I took the kids to the zoo and my brother Bryan and his family met us there. It was cold and windy and all the animals were out! It was tons of fun!

Ryker all bundled up in his stroller. (I was a bad Mom and forget his jacket I had laying out)


Tyla informed me today that her Sissy is her best friend!

Best Cousins AKA "The Twins" (Don't they look so much alike?)

The girls favorite was the little monkeys in the monkey village!

Brayden playing on the cute little people playground

Tyla, Kenzi and Breckyn
PS- My amazing Hubby surprised me with my dream CAMERA so I am obsessively taking pictures trying to figure this high tech thing out!
Stay tuned for tons more pictures!
2 comments:
Ok I need some of those pic's!!!! So stinkin cute!!! So much fun today!
The pictures look great, Kristy! Have fun with it!
Post a Comment