Monday, December 14, 2009

Feeling a little crafty these days....

What do you do when you have sick kids that just want to lay on the couch and watch TV or just sleep? The answer should be nap, but I decided to do a couple little projects I found and now I am over it and if I hear the word PROJECT again I will gag!

We made this cute plate below for YaYa and PaPa and delivered it with some fresh baked snickerdoodles! YaYa loved it! I bought a bunch more plates, so it looks like I will be making some more. Yeah!



I saw this idea a few months back and I really wanted to do it and I have been working on it FOREVER and I am finally done and don't want to do it again! I am happy with how cute they turned out!

This is coconut soap with this adorable little saying in it. I liked this idea because you can keep the soap bottle when it is out and just fill it back up again!


Then of course I had to make more hand sanitizers for ALL Tyla's therapists and bus drivers.

Now I need a NAP!!!

No comments: