Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love/Hate

I never know what to feel when we have school breaks. It is eathier craziness or tons of fun or sometimes both! I must say I am having alot fun but at the same time I am dealing with girl drama meltdowns (Tyla)being bored (MacKenzie) and cutting teeth (Ryker)and a hubby who has been extremely busy at work these past couple weeks.

I have to take deep breaths and remember that this time last year I was pregnant with Ryker and working full time stressing out about who was going to watch the girls and having a pity party for myself feeling bad I had to miss out on playing with my kids. So here is a little of what we have been doing.... watching and listening to these cute girls play with eachother. It really is a beautiful sight....I have been waiting for these days for a very long time now.
I took the kids to the moviesVery cute movie! (but wondering why I had to pay for Tyla's ticket since she sat on the stairs??)
The girls have been playing in the backyard very early in the morning and at night until dark. I love it!
Here are the "Twins" (cousins) again

Stay tuned for tomorrow plans....can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

So happy you guys are having a fun break! Love your pictures with your new camera!