We brought our own tree to decorate! It was a disney tree. the girls had fun with it! Our view from our room. Looked cool at night and we watched the electrical parade from here. Splash Mountain! This was the best first christmas as a family ever! We had so much fun and I enjoed our familt time together so much. Jeff was such a trooper he went on ever single ride with Kenzi even all the rollercoasters which I always go on, but didn't this year due to being prego. He even took Tyla on all the rides she insisted on going on over and over again! Tyla loved soarin over California (we went on it 5 times!!), tea cups, monster inc, and many more. Kenzi loved all the big rides like Hollywood Tower of Terror, Splash mountain and space mountain. I just loved watching the girls have fun together. My parents and my brother Bryan and his family came for the last couple days we were there. Tyla and Kenzi had tons of fun with their cousin Breckyn!
that looks like so much fun!! i cant wait to take our kids! your girls are so cute and stylish. i love the way you dress them! i bet they had the time of their lives....
I looked yesterday and you didn't have all these pictures up. This looks like lots of fun,these are special memories and will last forever. can you believe next Christmas you will be joined by another family member. sweet baby boy. Glad you got home safely and that Disneyland was so accomadating
I know that we only have met once but Jared was telling me that you guys went to Disneyland. So I found your blog through the crums. We went to Disneyland to I wish we would of known you were there we could of hooked up for lunch or something. It looks like you guys had as much fun as we did. Hope to see you again. Shelene Cooley
How fun! We love Disneyland! We are hoping to get there in February or March. I had to laugh at the pictures of your girls and the princesses! We've never had to do the princess parties! We go right for Buzz, Woody and the Pirates! Nothing but boy stuff for this little family!
7 comments:
that looks like so much fun!! i cant wait to take our kids! your girls are so cute and stylish. i love the way you dress them! i bet they had the time of their lives....
Hey O looks like fun!!! How did Tyla do on the teacups? Jeff was a brave soilder to endure that ride!! Im so happy your back!!
I looked yesterday and you didn't have all these pictures up. This looks like lots of fun,these are special memories and will last forever. can you believe next Christmas you will be joined by another family member. sweet baby boy. Glad you got home safely and that Disneyland was so accomadating
I know that we only have met once but Jared was telling me that you guys went to Disneyland. So I found your blog through the crums. We went to Disneyland to I wish we would of known you were there we could of hooked up for lunch or something. It looks like you guys had as much fun as we did. Hope to see you again. Shelene Cooley
My due date is April 8th too. We are having a boy to. You are tiny. I get huge.
How fun! We love Disneyland! We are hoping to get there in February or March. I had to laugh at the pictures of your girls and the princesses! We've never had to do the princess parties! We go right for Buzz, Woody and the Pirates! Nothing but boy stuff for this little family!
Sounds fun, Kristy. I'm jealous. I've always wanted to do Disneyland at Christmas!
Post a Comment