Last year I started participating in "One Little Word" for my new years resolution. I loved it because I usually have a long list and then life catches up with me and realize I don't have time to do all those goals. This is the word I chose for last year. I feel good about accomplishing this goal. I had two huge yard sales to help me get organized. We added on a room to our house for MacKenzie which really helped me organize the kids clothes and toys and gave me alot more room. I made files for all the kids stuff and for all Tyla's therapy papers. Mission accomplished!
This year I want to pick a word that is more fun and one that involves my kids and Jeff. The word I pick for this year is ACTIVE! I like this word because it mean so many different things such as church, school, community, excercise....
My main focus will be to get outdoors and do more active things with my family such as family walks, hiking or bike rides. I want to continue to walk the kids to school, go to the zoo, swim all summer and play outside. Hopefully do some fun camping trips and playing on the beach!
I feel like when I was a kid that I lived outside playing with neighbors, riding bikes, playing basketball with my brothers. Now there is so much video games and TV shows that get in the way of enjoying the outdoors.
So there you have it. I hope to do some fun ACTIVE things this year with the family. I will keep you posted!
What is your One Little Word?
No comments:
Post a Comment