Friday, January 2, 2009

One Little Word

My friend Ashley posted on her blog what her one word resolution is and I thought
this was such a great idea because I usually have a long list of resolutions and it is always too much and not reasonable to achieve so I thought I would participate and my word is.....
ORGANIZE

For those of you who don't already know this OCD runs in my family and I seem to get worse with age and I have been so unorganized this past year and I obsess over it and can't relax or clear my mind until things are done and organized. I know if I get organized this year I can take time to breath and most importantly enjoy time with my family which will also in the end help me achieve more goals I have for my family. This year I hope to get this house together and turn it into a home. I hope to organize all the kids projects, crafts, games, pictures, clothes etc. I will also be helping my sweet husband get organized with his work which I know will save him time and help him out so much.

This was my first "ORGANIZE" Project goal - to clean out my garage so I can park my car in there. Mission accomplished! Thank you to my wonderful husband for helping me get this accomplished.

3 comments:

onehm said...

YAY!! This looks great and I think your word is awesome! :)

mandi said...

i like this word so much, I must steal it. I have been going crazy this last week wanting to organize and be able to find what I want,when I want it.You have always been so organized, so I am sure your organization is way better off than mine

Bridget and Dustin said...

That is a great word! I'm glad you had a geat Christmas and New years! We love playing games as a family too! Love all the cute pictures!