Ryker's birth
Healthy kids
Tyla's therapies
MacKenzie's new room
Year zoo pass for the whole family
Allen Homes
Beach
Christmas
New Camera
MacKenzie's Baptism
Miss Vanessa
Hard working husband
Dates with my hubby :)
Becoming a stay at home Mommy
Great Friends
I feel so blessed sitting back and looking at this past year. We got our precious baby boy who brings so much joy and smiles to the family. Tyla has come so far with all her therapies and in school. MacKenzie is such a great helper and does her very best in school and cheer. She chose to get baptized and loves going to church and is now in achievement days with me! I have this amazing husband who works around the clock to provide for us and make sure we get to go do fun things. We are so blessed that he has been in real estate for so many years and has survived this crazy market. I am thankful for the other hat my husband wears working for Allen Companies, they have taken him in and let him be a part of their team and it has helped our family out so much. I am so thankful to get to stay home with my kids and not have a 8 to 5 job with 3 kids. I am grateful for our health and hope to have the family even more healthier this year.
Good bye 2009 Hello 2010! It is going to be a great year!
I wish everyone a Happy Healthy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment