MacKenzie loves her new best friend Sassy so much! Sassy just moved in our neighborhood and these girls found each other at school a couple weeks ago and now are inseparable! They are so much alike it is scary! Sassy came over today after school and MacKenzie noticed they had the same shirts, but in different colors! I thought I would snap a few shots of these two Divas! Something tells me there will be many more pictures of these two girls!
3 comments:
So cute. Is Mackenzie giving you the bird in that last picture? Did she learn that from Jeff?
Linds- I am dying right now! That is so funny! If you look closer you will see her other finger is up for "peace" but it totally does look like I am getting the bird....lol!
Ahahahah oh Kenzi girl I love you!!! Keepin it real girl keepin it real!
Post a Comment