Friday, January 15, 2010

9 Months

Ryker is already 9 months! Crazy! He is always smiling, he loves his Sissy Kenzi and he turns the other way when Tyla comes toward him (poor guy).He is a Mama's Boy even though he says "dada" all the time! He has been crawling for 3 months now and he is really fast! He pulls himself up to everything especially my legs which sometimes drives me a bit crazy! He just started walking around things holding on. He can now imitate really well especially clapping hands. He is a smart little boy and will be walking before we know it! It is so much fun to have a boy in the house to balance things out. I can't wait to take him to the Cubs Spring Training Games coming up! I am finally getting a schedule down and have adjusted to the third child (if that makes sense)it has been hard for me to bounce back this time around, but I finally feel that I have figured out how to have balance with 3 kids. I finally have it down and I am having so much fun being home with all my kids....I am so lucky!