
So I went to the gym today and realized how out of shape I really am! I ran 5 minutes and thought I was going to die! Yep, this is pretty embarrassing! I already want to give up....I know I am such a wimp! So I ran intervals and when I was finished I went to wash my hands before picking up Ryker in the daycare and I looked in the mirror and my face was as red as my kitchen walls! I looked like I was going to die!
Oh and is it bad that when I am running I can feel all my flabby fat jiggle?? Also the ear wax that just sweats right out of my ears! How about the size 9 1/2 feet that get in my way?
I have such a long way to go any advice is very much appreciated, if not just wish me luck!
3 comments:
No advice from this over weight mama! i'm so proud of you for just getting to the gym. Much better then I'm doing!!
give yourself credit! you'll get back into it faster than you think, if you run a little more when you think you are going to die, you can always do more, do a little more each day. be positive,you've been there once , you can do it again. yes my fat jiggles too when i run,I hope its going to jiggle away!
You ran and that's the beginning. It will just get easier from here...a little further each day. It's amazing how quickly you will gain endurance. And...have you gone to the running store for shoes yet? You think your feet are big now, just wait. I wear a full size bigger in running shoes (size 10)!
Post a Comment