Thursday, January 7, 2010

Breakfast Anyone?



The other morning around 4:00 AM I woke up to a horrible strong smell of smoke, I immediately jumped out of bed and so did Jeff. We thought our house was on fire! We went to the kitchen and there was Tyla standing in the kitchen looking up at the microwave I opened it and there was her waffle all shriveled up and completely black! Who knows how long she cooked that thing for and why she chose the microwave over the toaster? Needless to say I think I learned my lesson and when Tyla comes in my room every morning and asks for breakfast I will most likely stumble out of bed and make it for her even if is four in the morning!

As I am typing I just look down at this cute guy
and I notice he is choking! Yes Choking! I just had to stick my fingers all the way to the back of his throat and pull out a leaf! I can't keep our floor clean no matter how hard I try!

Please don't turn me into CPS because I go back to bed after Tyla wakes up every morning and because I am selfish and blog daily while I should be taking care of my little guy!

I am ready for the weekend!

4 comments:

LINDS said...

Oh man!!! You're not alone. See ya tomorrow!!

amy said...

OK - you win. That was much worse than the butter!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

It's Friday! Wanna go out? I'm so so ready!

Hayley said...

hmmmm- I"m pretty sure all of us could be turned into CPS if we were honest about our crazy days :) No doubt these little kiddies are being protected. And four in the morning?? You have EVERY reason to go back to bed! Thanks for the blog invite- love it!