Jeff decided to power wash the house today and I asked him "that won't hurt my flowers I planted last night will it?" I go outside to find nothing but white paint chips covered in my flower beds and half our paint missing from our home!(this picture was taken after I cleaned up most the paint chips). OK, so when is the house getting painted??
3 comments:
this is truly painful,I'm not sure how I would act if I saw this.kids make life so hard.
P.s I looked at ashley's photo blog and saw brady and mile(sp?) family pics which are so pretty and your girls pics are so precious. She did a great job,they are so beautiful
Holy crap!! Can you salvage the dresser?? To have both of those happen so close together is truly painful! I bet your hormones baby hormones are driving you mad right about now!!! I would probably cry for days!!
OH, I hope it's not permanent. My kids are always trying to sneak the Sharpies...bad. I miss you guys, too. Break-ups suck because they affect your relationships with other people, too! I really want to go to lunch. Is there a day this week you could go? I could have someone watch Elle for me.
Post a Comment