I am so excited to announce that I am starting my jewelry business up again. I will be having a party tomorrow TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18TH at 6:30 P.M at my house. This is a night you don't want to miss! We just got in our new fall jewelry that is absolutely beautiful and is here just in time for the holidays. We also have a new catalog with tons of jewelry there is something for everyone in this catalog. Come shop for yourself or for all the special ladies in your life. Christmas is just around the corner. This is no pressure to buy this is a great opportunity to have a girls night out and watch a fashion show and learn about the latest trends. I would love for all of you ladies out there to come! Please email me if you need directions.
kristyblingbling@yahoo.com
3 comments:
what kind of jewelry is it?? do you have any pics? that sounds lovely and great idea for presents.
Alex- Premier Design Jewelry is high fashion jewelry made of precious stones and metals. It is 14K Gold and silver layed over alloyed metals that gives strength and durability. Yes, the jewelry is great for gifts and there is so much fun stuff. Sorry I don't have any pictures, but I will have tons of the jewelry to see at the party.
I'll be there in spirit
Post a Comment