Monday, November 10, 2008

shout out to my hubby

I have been thinking for awhile now that I should let everyone know how much I love my sweet husband and I was looking at my calendar today and realized it was 6 months from today that we were married so I thought today was a great day to brag about how great my hubby is. Jeff is the best Dad ever. He is so involved in MacKenzie's school class he is there for every party and to help in the classroom every month. He is also in the PTO at their school. He is so supportive for Tyla's treatments and diet. He does all the special cooking for her and for the whole family. He is so loyal to me and protective. He always tries to plan date nights for us and he always offers to watch the girls and tells me to go get a pedicure because he knows how much I love to do that. It seems like we have been married way longer then just six months so much has happened in such a short amount time. I was pregnant two months after we got married then not long after Tyla was diagnosed with autism and our life has just been crazy ever since. I couldn't think of a better person to live my crazy life with. Babe you are my best friend and I love you so much and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me because you have given me the family I have always wanted and much more.

XOXO
Kristy

5 comments:

onehm said...

SO SWEET!
I think you are lucky to have each other!!

Becky porter said...

I am soo happy for you guys. It has been a loooong journey for you two. And im soo gladit has turned into a happy ending. He sounds like a great husband and father.

Great Scott's! said...

Kristy it is great to hear you are so happy! I love husbands, mainly just mine, but I love when others love their hubbys too. It's so nice when they are so supportive too! I love your updates, those Halloween costumes are great, you look HOT!

venice said...

It is great when the road is long & hard and the results end up being the right results, and end up bringing so much joy to everyone who traveled that long road. (Hope that makes sense.) Jeff & you, Kristy, deserve a big hug of support because it is hard to have a special needs child. Tyla deserves that special love that both of you give her because she deserves it. You are all great! Love Mom

The Halls said...

I am so happy things worked out the way they did for you guys!! You both deserve it!