Monday, December 1, 2008

Off to see the Wizard....

There are moments like this that let you forget about all the "bad days" like coloring all over the dresser drawer!Tyla's new phase right now is watching the Wizard of Oz. She is obsessed!! She wants to watch it all the time. She walks around the house saying "I want Oz" over and over again. Kenzi pulled out this movie about two weeks ago and I am amazed that tyla liked it (I think the movie is kinda scary). Tonight when we were getting ready for bed she insisted on sleeping with the DVD case and she always says in her prayers who she is thankful for and tonight there was one added to the list...OZ!! She has not let go of the case since she has been asleep...so cute! I just love her!

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is so cute. My kids went through a Wizard of Oz phase. I love it!

Great Scott's! said...

Wow Kristy it looks like you have has quite a time....Thank goodness for the sweet moments that our kids have that can melt all the anger away. That is cute about Oz. And also youre having a boy how exciting!!