We do this bike tour twice a year and what we do is we have a theme of what to dress up as (this year was villains)and we ride our bikes around in costume. It is pretty funny to see us! We all have to pay to be in this tour and we try to raise money for a certain charity. Last year it was for Autism and this years proceeds went to a close couple of our group who the husband has Cystic Fibrosis and is going on a waiting list for a lung transplant. He is very ill and they have twin girls who are two years old. We had a good time. It was an all day event and I was VERY HAPPY to go home after!

I was Darly Hanna in Kill Bill (I have never seen this movie and plan to keep it that way). Jeff was some Fat guy from Austin Powers! I decided to change into something more comfortable then hills and a dress for our bike ride. Jeff was already freakin out about me riding my bike while I am prego.



Tom and Stacy dressed up as Wildcat fans. (Jeff didn't think it was funny because he is a big Wildcats fan. I loved it. Go Devils)


Mike Myers in Halloween (Terry)

Mr Burns (Brandon)
1 comment:
How fun! And for a great cause! Looks like some fun costumes! Way to go! I hope you were extra careful!
Post a Comment