Saturday, November 22, 2008
My BIG Win!!!
Thursday night I got to have a girls night with my Mom with no kids! I was invited back to Dillard's at San Tan Mall for their big once a year drawing where last year I won the coach purse. This year I won my all time favorite makeup ever MAC!! That's right I won the basket full of great MAC Makeup! It even had pretty red lipstick and lip gloss. I have been wanting to purchase some red lipstick for awhile now and I wore it tonight on our date night and Jeff told me he really likes me in my red lipstick (he's so sweet). It's amazing how a little bit of new makeup can make you feel like a new women. I love it! Yeah for me, new free makeup and a date with my cute hubby! We also got to go to a Forever Green Oil class that night that I will post about later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are there not alot of people there? How come you always win this amazing stuff, Im more than jealous!!!
i'm jelous,I think you are rubbing it in to all of us who didn't go! Just kidding I am so happy for you,you deserve it after your hard weekends
That's awesome! I hope you and Jeff are doing well!
Post a Comment