I bet she had so much fun! She looks so grown up! Im sure the makeup helped with that! And im totally out of "sanity" as some might say, If I paint your house I might end up purple with white stick people all over the place or something like that...
yeah mackenzie,she is a superstar
how cute is she!! no wonder they put her in the front. she is a doll!! go mackenzie, you dancing queen, you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I bet she had so much fun! She looks so grown up! Im sure the makeup helped with that! And im totally out of "sanity" as some might say, If I paint your house I might end up purple with white stick people all over the place or something like that...
yeah mackenzie,she is a superstar
how cute is she!! no wonder they put her in the front. she is a doll!! go mackenzie, you dancing queen, you!
Post a Comment