Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that we are having a BOY!!! We got our wish! We couldn't be more excited especially Jeff, he was like a little kid in a candy shop! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. We both wanted a Boy so bad now if we could just agree on a name! :)

9 comments:

Becky porter said...

OMG!!! I am soo excited for you! we are gonna have to get our boys together...haha congratulations

onehm said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is so so exciting! We totally LOVE our baby boy...and I have to say that the mother/son relationship is ULTRA special!! :)

PS~ Thanks for referring your sil and brother to me for photos. I took their family pics today and I think they turned out AMAZING!!

LINDS said...

omg!!!! Are you kidding me. How lucky are you guys. congrats

BaILEy said...

Congratulations, we are soo excited for you guys. What a fun little addition this little guy will make, and just think of all the buddies he will have.

Kristen said...

HUURRRDAAAYY!!! I am so excited, I knew it was going to be a boy... You're going to have so much fun!!!

Sara said...

Congrats, you guys. I am so excited for you both. That is awesome!

venice said...

We are so excited to have another grandson. Josh was our only grandson for so long and then the last four are boys. Great!! He will be handsome like the other four grandsons. I sound like A typical Grandmother. Our grandsons are handsome and our grandaughters are beautiful!! I just had to say it!! They are all wonderful inside and outside. Can't wait for this cutie!! Mom

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Hooray and Congrats to you both! As you know...we think little boys are the best! We love all 3 of ours! Can't wait to hear what name you decide on!

Alexa Mae said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!! thats so exciting. what are you going to do with yourself...
a boy in the house is going to mix things up!
congratulations girl!!