Sunday, November 2, 2008

This picture was taken by our friend Ashley who has a special talent of taking amazing pictures. Check out DH and Ashley blog on the right side.

9 comments:

onehm said...

Your girls were SO FUN! I had a great time...sorry that you had to chase down Tyla a couple of times. I promise the cute pictures were WORTH IT!! ;)

mandi said...

these are amazing,i hope mine get the same feel as these.

LINDS said...

this is a great picture.

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a cute picture of your girls! Ashley does a great job taking pictures!

The Halls said...

That is I think one of the sweetest pictures I have ever sean!!! How precious I still can't get over how big they are miss you guys!

BaILEy said...

Such cute pics. I was looking to get our Christmas pics so I am going to email her and see if she can attempt to tackle our family. ha ha

Alexa Mae said...

sooooo cute!!! i love that pic. your girls are beautiful!!! and i have been wanting those boots...not only for maddix but for myself too, haha

Hobbie said...

Kristy, what a great pic. You're girls are so cute and I can not believe how grown they are. Whew! Time sure does fly.

☂niki. said...

LOVE the picture!!

ok, i have a few ideas for your villain costume.

1. this one isn't exactly "stylish" but super funny. you could be Dr. Evil. All you would have to do is get a bald cap and wear a gray suit. even if is was a gray jogging suit.
2. this one isn't stylish either. The Joker. Just make your hair nasty and stringy and do the scary joker make up.
3. here's a stylish one. The Bride of Frankenstein. I was actually gonna be her for Halloween. You could find an old wedding dress at a thrift store...or just an old white dress...tear it up and add some stains to it then put a water bottle on top of your head (like i did for my troll costume) and cover it with your hair, to make it tall, then spray paint it with that color spray. make it black with those squiggly gray lines on either side. then do some wicked cool makeup.

let me know if any of these work. call me if you have questions. (you can get my number from mandi)