
Every year it is family tradition to go to Schneph Farms. It seems to get a lot more fun each year. I think because the kids are getting older and able to do more and appreciate the fun. Kenzi and her cousin Matti went off and did all the rides and corn maze with my brother Brady and then Kenzi spent the night at their house.Myself, Jeff and Milea took Tyla and her cousin Tanner to the bee and airplane ride. We also had to ride the horses on the carousel. We ended the night with the spooky train ride. Kenzi and Matti were scared and held on to each other most of the ride and surprisingly Tyla wasn't scared at all!! There was even a spooky man who jumped out of the bushes at her and she thought it was hilarious. I was totally shocked seeing how Tyla is very scared of sounds and the dark. It was a great night!
1 comment:
How fun? I remember that ride...scared the heck out of me!
Post a Comment