We love our Kenzi Roo so much. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is my best friend and I love when I get her all to myself. We always carry on great conversations and she is the most considerate little girl I have ever met. She always asks me how work is going and how I am feeling with the baby in my tummy. She helps around the house and helps her little sister all the time. This weekend we got to go shopping together to get some warmer clothes for school. We had a great time together. Then we went home made lunch and we all went to the park for a picnic and enjoyed the nice weather. When we were walking home we saw a beautiful butterfly that Roo had to take a picture of. It was such a great weekend and we couldn't ask for better weather. I opened our windows and doors and snuggled up with a blanket and book and read a lot this weekend. I love it!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
A day with Roo
We love our Kenzi Roo so much. We are so blessed to have her in our family. She is my best friend and I love when I get her all to myself. We always carry on great conversations and she is the most considerate little girl I have ever met. She always asks me how work is going and how I am feeling with the baby in my tummy. She helps around the house and helps her little sister all the time. This weekend we got to go shopping together to get some warmer clothes for school. We had a great time together. Then we went home made lunch and we all went to the park for a picnic and enjoyed the nice weather. When we were walking home we saw a beautiful butterfly that Roo had to take a picture of. It was such a great weekend and we couldn't ask for better weather. I opened our windows and doors and snuggled up with a blanket and book and read a lot this weekend. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
these are the best kind of days.kenzie is a special spirit and quite mature for her age,I love the relationship that you have,and I know you guys will keep that forever.you are a great mom and I am so glad that we are friends
Post a Comment