OK, I am totally supposed to be working right now, but I just received a phone call that I have been waiting for for months now. Tyla is approved for DDD which means they will provide the funds for all her services such as, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Music Therapy!! I can't even express how excited I am. This has been an ongoing process and Tyla's services have been on hold because we had to get this approval first. YEAH!!! I think we might have to celebrate tonight.
5 comments:
Congrats! Music therapy is the best!!
hoooray,finally! i guess by you bugging them it worked.good news
YAY!! What I didnt know after Say got approved is that I had to call and find an OT and ST (my support coordinator would do it during down time!) I took forever to find a ST so I would do that first, if you call and annoy everyone (im pretty sure you're good at that) it should send them out sooner. We got approved in March of this year and didnt get an OT May and a ST till June!!!
Congratulations!! that is huge. Im so happy for you!! i hope you celebrated big! yay for tyla!
congratulations. that is great news!
Post a Comment