
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Busy FUN Weekend
The girls played so good together this weekend. Tyla followed Kenzi everywhere! Saturday we went to the zoo for the "walk for Autism" event. We had a great time! They are having another walk for autism next month that we hopefully will make it too. We went and picked out pumpkins and went home and decorated them. Tyla picked a baby pumpkin that she kept carrying around the house all day. She was so cute.We ended our weekend at the mall. We went there to take one of Kenzi's animals back that had a defect and when I was talking to the manager Tyla went and picked a zebra and had the girl that was working there start stuffing it!! Oh it was too funny! What a smart little cookie. She knows what she wants! The girls also played for hours outside riding bikes, jumping and swinging. I love the sound of my kids playing and laughing together. It is the best sound in the world. I also had a chance to experiment with baking some Gluten/ Caesin Free items. They all turned out great except the bread. It was terrible! Well it was a very long and active weekend and I am so tired. 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Kristy. I am so impressed with all the changes you have already made for Tyla. There is a website you might also like:
http://enlightenedhomemaker.blogspot.com/
Sheri writes some interesting stuff.
your girls are precious! i love their pumpkins!
Kristy it has been a while since I've done some good blog reading, so Im glad you left a comment I made a direct turn to yours :) It looks like you are very busy with you sweet Tyla, keep up the good work. And you're pregnant too, how exciting! I have been craving the new borns, utoh. Well all in due time right. It's great to hear from ya and to be in touch like this I enjoy the blogs for this reason. Hope you have a great week and your girls are so cute!
nothing better in this life than childrens laughter and sisterly love.what a nice time to enjoy as a family
Dude, no matter how I make it, gfcf bread just taste nasty!! Glutino has a rice bread (frozen) thats the best tasting I can find so far...I promise Im calling you tommorrow!
how fun!! i love your pumpkins...very creative! your girls are adorable!! i want two girls so they can have matching outfits but im afraid ive waited too long. your lucky!! you have the sweetest little family!!
Post a Comment