Friday, October 17, 2008

Going Organic

It has been just over two weeks that we started Tyla on her diet (Organic, Gluten & Caisen Free)and I am amazed of the drastic changes in her in such a short amount of time. After alot of thought and research I have decided that I would like the whole family to eat more Organic foods along with daily vitamins, supplements and ofcourse Mona Vie shots! It has actually been really fun to cook these special meals for my special Tyla and I have never been anything close to a good cook, but for some reason I am good at cooking these healthy meals for Tyla. It must be because I have so much passion in my cooking to make these meals for my pretty princess.Kenzie took this picture this morning I was still very sleepy and ofcourse Tyla was wide awake!

2 comments:

venice said...

Kenzie is getting pretty good at the PICTURE TAKING. Kenzie definitely is a loving little sister and she is so surprising with some of her conversations. She amazes me how kind she can be to Tyla and it is difficult with a special needs sister. Sometimes they get left out and I know she will not get left out. They need the attention, too. It is most difficult for them to understand.
Way to go Kenzie. Love Ya

Kristen said...

buddy I give you props for taking the whole family into the organic scene...im not that good! Im gonna call you soon to tell you about some stuff I got yesterday thats supposed to help Saylee, I havent started it yet but I'll tell you about it