Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!!!

I am so popular!! My dear friend Mandi tagged me.

7 random facts about ME....

1)I am obsessed with Autism. This is all I think about and I am eager to learn more and more about it.

2)I love my Heavenly Father. We have become best friends, we talk to each other everyday and he has guided me to the road to recovery for Tyla and he watches out for her. I know it. I also love my Heavenly Father because he is forgiving and has forgiven me many times.

3)I was invited to go on a trip to the Bahama's with my husband and his sweet sweet cousins in March. We were going to stay at Atlantis. Then we found out I was pregnant a month later and my due date is a few weeks after that trip so I should probably stay home.:( Can you believe it?? The Bahamas! This was a once in a lifetime opportunity!

4)I want a baby Boy so bad!

5)I want to go on a cruise for my 30TH Birthday with a bunch of "couple friends". Jeff has already agreed to do that for me. He probably thought I would forget about it by then, but I won't :)(get ready Ted and Sara - your coming!)

6)We are going to DISNEYLAND for Christmas this year! For Five days! Before, on and after Christmas! We are in need of family time alone and we can't wait! The girls are so excited!

7)I so desperately want to be a stay at home Mom. More now then ever. I am having such a hard time juggling work, kids, appointments, dance, pregnancy, tyla's diet and yada yada yada. I HATE depending on my parents for all their help with my kids. It is killing me! Tyla needs me and I have so much I want to do, learn, research etc.... Yes this is my own pity party. Pretty pathetic I know! There is not enough hours in the day.

I tag Becky and Alex. Chop! Chop!

4 comments:

mandi said...

this is fun! I have to tell you that you are impressing me more and more everyday.Your desire to do all you are doing for tyla sounds so exhausting and you are so faithful.I 'm so proud of you and I am so glad we talk everyday and that I am someone you can vent to.I cherish our friendship and after all these years it is pretty amazing

Abby Runyan said...

Loved looking at your blog. Your girls are beautiful! The conference was so great you would have LOVED it. Can't wait to tell you all about it.

Kristen said...

I totally feel like you're going to have a boy, and Im good at these things!!! Im so excited Tyla had a good day but Im confused too?? Maybe she DID eat something no one knew about. Is this her first time with Matt since you started the diet? Maybe its stress? I have no idea. Saylee can sense alot of my frustrations and she reacts too sometimes, I hope you figure it out cause im sure its driving you crazy!

Sara said...

I'm totally in for the cruise! When is your bday?