Today I took Kenzi to see HSM and we met some of her friends from school and their mom's for a fun girls day! It was alot of fun and the movie was really cute! Oh and there was a ton of screaming girls there! FUN! FUN!
Hey I wanted to take Bailee to see that movie soo bad but I had to work all day today and just havent had time, maybe next week. I am actually due in January!! we are slowly getting there im sure it will be here before we know it. when will you find out what your having?
1 comment:
Hey I wanted to take Bailee to see that movie soo bad but I had to work all day today and just havent had time, maybe next week. I am actually due in January!! we are slowly getting there im sure it will be here before we know it. when will you find out what your having?
Post a Comment