I was tagged by Sara and I had to go to the
fourth folder on my computer and pick the
fourth picture in that folder. I found this picture of Kenzi and I in Hawaii. I am so glad it was a Hawaii picture because this brought back such a great memory to me, even tears... We went to Hawaii in May 2007 for Jeff's Dad's 60TH Birthday. We had so much fun as a family and I will never forget this memorable trip. Almost a year later Jeff's Dad had a massive heart attack and we didn't know if he was going to pull through and we are now so blessed as a family to see Randy alive and well.

When I found this picture I remembered I did a slide show of our trip to Hawaii so here it is.
I tag Mandi and Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment