Thursday, February 25, 2010

ZOO!

The girls were out of school last Monday and Kenzi was with her cousin Katelyn and my Mom offered to watch Ryker so I can take Tyla to the zoo (Ryker has had some breathing problems so we try to keep him in as much as possible.) We invited Tyla's BFF Jordynn to tag along. It was so much fun to spend time with Tyla and watch her interact with her friend and have so much fun! I never knew if this day would come where Tyla would communicate and socialize with her friends and be socially accepted and I am so thankful how much she has matured and just bloomed this school year. It was a fun day and the weather was perfect!




1 comment:

The Schureman Family said...

You are an amazing Mom!! Thank you for letting my kids tag along with you!! I love the picture of our kittens with their arms around each other and backs to the camera...awwww sooooo cute!!