Friday morning the girls both woke up so early (you would think it was Christmas.) They wanted to get in the bath and get dressed for school. Kenzi kept asking me if I sent her a valentine gram at school (thank goodness I did!!!) and Tyla kept saying she was so excited for her birthday party at school (AKA...Valentines Party) She doesn't really understand what the heck Valentine's is, but that's OK.....maybe next year. Since they were ready for school by 6:30 I decided to snap a few pictures (not me....haha!!!)

Sisters are awesome! The bond these girls have is so strong and Tyla looks up to her Sissy so much and wants to just like her and wants to play with all her friends!!! I love My Pretty Princesses!

Mommy, can we do a silly picture?? Of course Girls!
It is now Valentine's Day Sunday!!!

I wanted the kids to look all valentinish at church and I think Kenzi looked so pretty in pink! ( I wanted to buy Tyla the same dress but she is always with her Dads on Sunday's which is always a bummer for us because everyone at church misses out on seeing her)

Here is Ryker in a cute black and silver tie. (please excuse his snot nose) He looked so cute. I searched EVERYWHERE for a pink shirt or pink tie and there was none in his size. The smallest they had was a 2t which was way too big for him, but he looked handsome anyway!

In addition to my new hand bag I have been eying for some time and received this weekend from husband....well actually he just gave me cash and told me to go buy it and he will watch the kids....umm.....OK!!!! Score!
I came home from church and found these beautiful white roses with a touch of PINK. I love them!
I will talk about why and how much I LOVE my Hubby on my next post.....there is just so much that it will have to wait til next time!
Til next time.....
Kristy
3 comments:
I'm pretty sure those are the cutest pics i have ever seen. look at your little man. so stinkin cute! so glad you had a good day. xoxo
Thanks for your sweet comment! Your kiddos are too cute! It is so true the bond between sisters really is the strongest it's the best! They are so lucky to have each other :) And your little man is such a stud!!
Where's a pic of your new bag?
Post a Comment