Monday, February 22, 2010

Pray For Bronson

*****updates at the bottom of this post*****

A few weeks ago I had a girls night out with some friends and on our way home we were talking about our kids as Moms usually do and my friend started to tell me about this blog she ran across about a Mom just like us who was taking care of her kids on a typical Saturday morning one child covered in cereal , the others playing, and one laying in bed who was super sick.

Anyway the story goes on about how the Mom started the bath for the baby covered in cereal and then she went to take care of her sick child and noticed his room a mess and started cleaning it and the next she knows her baby boy has drowned in the tub.

I am over in the passenger seat filled with tears saying I don't want to hear this I can't handle it. I also said how that could have happened to me many of times.

I went home and all I could think about in bed that night was this poor Mom and what she has to be going through with her family. I prayed for that family that night and have continued to do so. I think prayer is a powerful thing.

A few days later I called my friend and asked for the blog because I can't stop thinking about Bronson and I just had to know how he was doing. I saw this picture of him and again lost it.


The reason I am sharing this with you is because I know this could have happened to any of us Mom's and it has made me think twice when I am complaining about my crazy life or my crazy kids that I am so blessed to have them on this earth with me and I just want to stop cleaning and doing laundry and just have fun with them.
I am so grateful for my adorable healthy kids. I love them so much!

If you would like to hear the story of Bronson who had a near death experience go here (make sure to go down and start reading at Monday February 1, 2010)

**I failed to mention how great Bronson is doing you HAVE to check this out and turn your speakers up!

For updates go here

6 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

This is every Mom's worst nightmare! Like you said, could happen to any of us!! What a sad story but a powerful reminder!

Tara said...

I cannot imagine! So scary! My heart goes out to that poor mamma and baby! I will pray for this family!

ConnieB said...

Oh my gosh, this breaks my heart! I will pray for them

LINDS said...

Omg!!! I looked but I don't know if I can read it!!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

wow! that is so scary! i don't know if i want to read it...it would KILL me!

Skousen Family! said...

Awwww you posted it! It really hits home huh? It just makes you stop in the hustle of things and focus on the important things....our littles! We are so blessed but like we said it could of been one of us several times!