I have this little calendar on my fridge and it is way too small! I have seen some super cute calendar/magnet boards on some blogs before and I want one sooooo bad and could really use it to hang in my kitchen somewhere. For now my tiny walmart calendar will have to due. Anyways I was filling out this months calendar and I feel like it is already full! Craziness!
I think March is my favorite time of the year! We have the Chicago Cubs Spring Training games which might be the happiest place on earth (next to Disneyland that is) and the Arizona weather is to die for!
I hope to find time to add date nights and the gym to this months calendar and possibly something fun for Spring Break with the family!
1 comment:
because it just goes by so fast. before we know it it'll be april. then christmas...and really where does the time go?
Post a Comment