Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog No Longer Private!

This crazy blog is no longer private and it feels good (I think)

I have had several people tell me they couldn't get into my blog....so here you go!

If you are reading this please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you are here...even if I don't know you and you just stopped by! Comments make me happy....and make me feel better for spending so much time blogging!

My mind has been going a million different directions so please bare with me!

Here is complete Randomness and stay tuned for more tomorrow! Promise!


I wish I could find more hours in the day to do this.... have fun, be silly and not care about anything else!


Check out this Handsome Little Man

I HONESTLY think to myself everyday...Is he really mine?? He is the cutest little Baby Boy I have ever seen! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

On another note
I have been stressed. Stressed about this adorable angel who has the prettiest smile I have ever seen in my life.

Lately I have been asking the "why" question. This is never good news when I start asking.

Why do I have to fight this girl every morning at 4:00am?

Why do you have to fight me to do every task?

Why do you purposely hurt Baby Ryker?

Why do I have to walk on eggshells around you?

Why do I have to have therapists in my house everyday?

OK, you get the point....

I have to remind myself of this

6 comments:

The Schureman Family said...

Oh Kristy...sniff sniff.. that is the.. sniff..sweetest post ever..sniff! Can I just tell you that you are amazing!!!! I can't imagine how hard it is but you always have a smile on your pretty face and make it look so easy! You are truly blessed! Your such an amazing person, just think Heavenly Father trusted YOU with his precious little girl....WOW what an amazing feeling that must be! She has definatley taught my little ones a lesson! Miss Jordynn loves that girl to death....as do we all! They are lifetime BFF's! I love you....kisses

Anonymous said...

Kristy, you and Jeff are doing an amazing job with Tyla, just remember that God is the one that chose you to be her parent and that is his plan, there is always a plan and only he knows his reason for it. Keep up the good work.. And keep the pictures coming I feel at least this way I see the kids while they are growing up. Love you guys,,,,, Tami

LINDS said...

I took my blog off private too!!

I am so sorry to hear about all of your struggles with Tyla. It will get better. It has to right? You are strong amazing mama. xoxo

amy said...

I agree with everything that's been said already. You and Jeff do such a great job of raising your kids. Just take it one day at a time (even if they do start at 4:00 in the morning!).

Alexa Mae said...

I love this kristy. you are an amazing mom and wife. those pictures are adorable and you are so strong and so is tyla. i love you!

Kristen said...

It must be going around because I've been dropping the "WHY" bomb in my head for a couple of weeks. I wish I knew that when Saylee is 5 she'll be as social as Tyla. I know it's hard not to be jealous of typical kids but just seeing pictures of Tyla and Jordynn makes me jealous of you because at least your little girl has a friend. See, Im doing it right now...pity party...boo me! Keep up the amazing work and Im sorry im lame and never call you!..