Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy 10 Months Handsome!!!

Who says Boys aren't as fun as girls?? I am having more fun dressing this little guy than I do with my girls (no lie)He is one stylin man!







Ryker is walking around everything, but not on his own yet. Since he started crawling right before 6 months I seriously thought he would already be walking, but not yet! Which is OK I just HATE the crawling stage! He is now putting everything in his mouth and I am constantly vacuuming and following the girls around making sure they don't leave their little barbie shoes out for Ryker to choke on! It freaks me out!

Here are Rykers words he can say:

Dada (all the time even when Jeff isn't home)
Hi Dada
Mama
Hi

He likes to wave bye bye when people leave...it is so freakin cute!

His favorite toys are anything with wheels! He loves little race cars, he is obsessed with this cool fire truck at the gym, and he even likes the girls hot pink Barbie car (sorry Jeff!)

All I can say is that I love this little man so so much! He brings so much joy to my life on a daily basis. He is the happiest and healthiest baby ever!

9 comments:

Jensen Family said...

oh i could sqeeze him! and i agree boys are fun!! i love dressing nash up. what a cute lil guy you have :) good work! ha!

The Schureman Family said...

You are so dang cute Ryker boy!! Kisses on your cute face!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

He is so handsome! What a cutie!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

he. is. so. cute. happy 10 months little man!

Jen Olson Brown said...

What a stud! Boys are awesome! You're right on.

☂niki. said...

oh, he is a heart breaker!

what a cutie.

every time i've tried to get on your blog it has said private...for some reason now i can see it. weird. but i'll take it.

☂niki. said...

ok, just read in an older post that you went unprivate...that explains it.

LINDS said...

I love his big old cheese smile!! I love him.

mandi said...

what a precious angel! he really is so darling and I could snack on those cheeks, time goes by way to fast