Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spaghetti Tacos!!!!

The other night the girls (MacKenzie and Sassy that is) were watching icarly (new favorite show) and Carly's brother Spencer made Spaghetti Tacos!

Jeff being the wonderful guy he is promised to make them for dinner sometime.

So tonight he decided to do just that



Don't forget the cubed fruit! (Also on that icarly episode)
Tyla wanted me to take a picture of her eating her turkey burger....there is that smile I LOVE I can assure you Tyla that you were not missing out on much. I would go for the burger over the taco!

After dinner I went in Kenzi's room and snapped this real quick
I asked what they were doing and they said "we are Princesses getting ready to go on a trip"

Ok then.

Oh, Jeff's new name is Spencer according to the girls....stay tuned for what he will have to make next.....I can only imagine! (I love you Babe)

5 comments:

Terri Burges Hirning said...

Anytime you want to get together, just let me know. There were so many hard days (and sometimes still are) and sometimes you just need someone who totally gets it. Hang in there, it does get better and if I can help in any way, let me know!!!

mandi said...

what a fun dad!

LINDS said...

YUMMERS!!! LOL

Skousen Family! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schureman Family said...

Ahahah the yummiest things I've ever eaten....lol!