Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ZOO

This morning I looked outside saw the overcast and decided to take the kids to the zoo. I asked my brother if his family wanted to go with us and they showed up and even brought Papa which was a great surprise for the girls! We only did half of the zoo because it started to get hot, but that is the great thing about having a year pass is that we can always go back anytime we want! The kids had so much fun!
I am so glad the zoo finally put the water play areas in my kids love it! (look at Rykers big cheeks)


Ryker was all smiles today at the zoo! After the Zoo we made a stop at In N Out! the kids loved it especially Tyla because she doesn't get to go out to eat much because of her GFCF diet, but this place is Gluten Free so we love it and it is a special treat for Tyla!
Now my kids are all having quiet time. Love it!

2 comments:

mandi said...

this looks so fun, I'll have to tell Lindsay about the splash pad there. I'm glad you guys had fun

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i LOVE the zoo!

i'm such a kid. but i love to go there and have even asked my hubby to take ME. :)

i didn't know they had a water play area...so fun!

and in n' out = awesomeness