MacKenzie and her friend McKenna did a three week summer camp for the play School House Rocks. Kenzi had so much fun and made so many friends as usual. They did a performance this weekend both Friday and Saturday night and it was AWESOME! Kenzi smiles the whole time and she had a lot of personal lines she had to say and sing and she just shined on stage. I can't wait to put her in another play in the near future. Kenzi Rocks!


The pictures aren't that great. My camera sucks and I want a new one so so bad!
2 comments:
After talking to MacKenzie at the party on Saturday, I can tell she is perfect for musicals, dance, performing, etc. She has the cutest personality. What a fun thing for her to participate in!
Wow, I'm REALLY behind on your blog :) First of all, that little Ryker (LOVE THE NAME) is so stinkin' PERFECT! I love the picture of him laying on daddy's belly and looking at eachother- so sweet! So congrats to a handsome little boy! and a lot is going on with your pretty girlies! I hope your sale was a success- the gal Becky and her baby lincoln I know too- she is friends with my sister camaron perkins- small world :) And your girls could not look any cuter in their dance outfits- good for them and so brave! So happy everything is going well for you and congrats also on getting to quit your job! YEAH! I hope the adjustment is going good!
Post a Comment