Last year Jeff and I went and saw Wicked in New York and I told him we have to take MacKenzie to see this someday. Jeff was able to get us front row, center stage at Gammage! We went to Toby Keith's new Restaurant at Riverview and then headed to the show! We had so much fun!
Monday, July 27, 2009
WICKED!!!
This guy
got to take these two blonde bombshells on a date to see WICKED at Gammage! front row, center stage! (We are so spoiled)



Kenzi took this picture of us aren't we so cute together??
We took this picture of ourselves while riding on a bike on our way to WICKED. We were totally running late because we were having too much fun at Toby's and lost track of time! Good thing for the lift!
It has been a very long night and it is definitely time for bed! I am wearing my Wicked shirt that I got in New York and Kenzi is wearing her Popular shirt that she bought with her allowance tonight! Good choice Kenz aren't you glad that you didn't spend all you money in Cali??
Last year Jeff and I went and saw Wicked in New York and I told him we have to take MacKenzie to see this someday. Jeff was able to get us front row, center stage at Gammage! We went to Toby Keith's new Restaurant at Riverview and then headed to the show! We had so much fun!
Last year Jeff and I went and saw Wicked in New York and I told him we have to take MacKenzie to see this someday. Jeff was able to get us front row, center stage at Gammage! We went to Toby Keith's new Restaurant at Riverview and then headed to the show! We had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never seen Wicked and have been wanting to for years now! What a fun night for you three! Cute pictures of you all!
I'm so jealous!what a fun time with kenzi,before you know it she will be your bff.
Post a Comment