I can't believe my little chubs is already 12 weeks! He is getting so big! I love it! He is starting to smile alot especially at his Mommy (definately a Mama's Boy). I can't imagine my life without this little boy! He is so much fun! He sleeps all through the night and he is so happy in the morning and likes to hang out in his crib with no clothes on and he just grins from cheek to cheek! He gets fussy later in the afternoon and he wants to be held all the time. He loves his baths at night and he sleeps in his swing. We adore him so much especially his big sisters. I think he will be one spoiled little boy! We love you Rykers!
P.S. I want a new camera so bad! All my pictures suck due to my crappy camera!
1 comment:
oh my goodness...what a cute picture!
he's adorable!
yay for 12 weeks!
and lucky you that he sleeps through the night!
Post a Comment