I am considering having a jewelry party with this bead diva who has anything and everything and it is absolutely amazing! Would any of you come?? It is so much fun! all you do is come, pick you beads and make your own jewelry with the help of this diva and you have the cutest jewelry ever and most likely no one else has it because you designed it to fit your likes! Click
here I have already made some necklaces from her and every time I or my girls wear them I get compliments from Moms begging for me to make one for them!
3 comments:
This looks so fun! Depending on when you do this...count me in! I want to make some jewelry for this little girlie that will be here soon! I don't have a clue how to make jewelry so I will need lots of help!!! I'm a little brain dead too so I may need to copy someone elses great ideas!!!
Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun! Love all the cute pictures in California. I want to go see Wicked, I keep hearing how great it is. That would be fun to have a girls night and make jewelry. It just depends on what night you do it.
Kristy! What a fun idea. I would love to join in. Let me know when and where.
Post a Comment