We were fortunate to get a beach house for 8 days at Newport Beach. It is so nice to feel like your at home with a totally furnished house with a kitchen and our own BBQ's and sit on the front patio and look out at the beach and watch all the families play! The kids would play at the beach come home eat lunch and back to the beach again. There is nothing better then staying right on the beach!There is something about looking out at the ocean that is so relaxing it was so nice. Here are a ton of random pictures from the week.
Hi my name is Tiffany Matthews I am friends with your friend Becky Porter. I have a 4 year old Autistic son he was diagnosed early so he has been receiving services for a while now. Becky told me that you have gone to the Gluten free diet and I was wondering how that was working for you. I found a few kids gluten free cook books but I haven't ordered any yet because I have been looking for someone who has tried it. I hope this is the right friend becasue she thought that you went private so if its not you just disregard this message. I would appreciate any tips you could give me. Thanks Tiffany Matthews. tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com
5 comments:
Too cute! Looks like you had a great time! I love the picts of your girls sitting in the water! How's your laundry now that you're home? YUCK!
Your daughters are adorable! They totally have your smile!!
Hi my name is Tiffany Matthews I am friends with your friend Becky Porter. I have a 4 year old Autistic son he was diagnosed early so he has been receiving services for a while now. Becky told me that you have gone to the Gluten free diet and I was wondering how that was working for you. I found a few kids gluten free cook books but I haven't ordered any yet because I have been looking for someone who has tried it. I hope this is the right friend becasue she thought that you went private so if its not you just disregard this message. I would appreciate any tips you could give me. Thanks Tiffany Matthews. tiffanyrmatthews@hotmail.com
Looks like so much fun! Love the "fun photo" pic.
ummm...your girls have the CUTEST suits ever.
do they make them in my size? lolz.
Post a Comment