Ok, I hope someone can help me on these. First, my blog is going back private, but I had to take it off because over half the people I invited said they didn't get invited and I had the right emails and tried over and over and it didn't work. Does anyone know what I could have done wrong?
Second, I have decided to do separate blogs for each of my children so it could be their journal/scrapbook so to say. The problem is I did it under my email that I have for my blog and so now when I leave comments on other peoples blog it says it is from MacKenzie not me. Does that make sense? Does anyone know how to have just one google account, but have all my kids blogs on there? Help!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
2 comments:
Sorry no help here but I just ran into MacKenzie and the gang at the 4th of July party a the club. I invited them to come play but Kathy says "No way" she's not giving them up! They all looked so cute! Happy 4th!
That is so funny! we need to all go to the cabin together! That would be so fun! I am so jelous right now and miss my girls so much, but we are staying busy over here! Have fun and take lot's of pictures!
Post a Comment