I really believe there is no more room for this baby to grow! I am as big as a house! I had a hard past week and was down for a few days and we really thought this baby would come a little early, but looks like we will still be having baby Ryker on the 9TH of April. In the meantime I am really enjoying staying home and taking care of the girls. I don't miss work at all!
EXCITING NEWS.... Jeff just found out this week that he got drawn for hunting!He has never been before so this will be a first. He was like a kid in a candy shop when he found out. Oh the little things we get excited about!
1 comment:
Hang in there! Just remember how sleepy you will be when the little man arrives! Get some rest and enjoy a little time at home! Let me know if I can help...as we learned Tyla loves coming to play at this boy house!
Post a Comment