Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ryker Wayne Treible

Here is our precious baby boy.

Born: April 9TH 2009
7 pounds 7 ounces 19 inches long
He is a happy and healthy baby. He is the cutest baby boy ever. I could hold him and look at him all day. We love him so much!

11 comments:

BaILEy said...

Congrats on your sweet baby boy he is just precious, can't wait to see him.

onehm said...

Oh Kristy! He's DARLING! :)
So excited for you guys. Hope that you are feeling well.

LINDS said...

What a cutie. Congrats to you and your family!!!

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

He is so cute! I'm so happy we got to see him. Hope you start feeling better quick! Congrats to you all!

mandi said...

he couldn't be any sweeter and more precious.Call me when you feel up to it

Tara said...

Oh my gosh!!!! He is too sweet. Congratulations!

scooley said...

I'm glad he finally got here. Love the name. I hope he is a great baby for you and Jeff.

Alexa Mae said...

Congratulations girl!! He is darling. I'm so happy for you and glad all went well and he home with you now. Can't wait to see more pics.

Bridget and Dustin said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I hope everything went good.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

He looks like Kenzi! He is adorable!! I am so glad he is here and now all your suffering is over...or at least very nearly over ;)

Hey there is a blog I follow that had some "interesting" thoughts on potty training autistic kids. I thought you would like to check it out. HOPEFULLY we can get Tyla potty trained SOON!! Here is the link...
http://autismsucksrocks.blogspot.com/2009/04/three-cheers-for-poop.html

Steph B. said...

Kristy! He is so cute! congratulations!