We got to go to a Cubs game this weekend! We went with some friends and all our kids. It was fun and very hot! We love baseball! Tyla was so excited to go to the game she kept saying "ball game" and "go cubs" all day and she was so excited for her and sissy to wear their cub shirts!

The girls brought their mits to catch a ball or to to use to block the sun!

Oh and we finally agreed on our little Boys name....Ryker it is! Now that we agreed...anytime is fine Ryker we are ready...well I am!

I finally found the perfect place for this adorable vintage frame I got at the last vintage junque fair and also found some use for my scrapbook paper I have had for years.
2 comments:
Tyla really loves those ball games!! She found a Baseball we had as decoration for Jack's room and was carrying it around all last week. She called it her "ball game" I love the name Ryker! That is super cute! It'll be here before you know it!! Sleepless nights are just around the corner!!
this looks fun,family time is so precious, I love that Tyla can put a huge smile on jEFF's face,with her love of baseball.
Love the frame it is super cute.can't wait for the whole room reveal
Post a Comment